401 N. Crescent Drive
Beverly Hills, CA90210
Crescent Beverly Hills is located in the heart of this famously luxurious city and is within steps of Rodeo, Santa Monica & Wilshire Drives. The original art deco structure was built during the Golden Age of Hollywood and served as housing for studio stars. Crescent Beverly Hills is now an elegant Dodd Mitchell designed hideaway with fully-appointed guest rooms, an intimate lobby lounge and bar with palm lined terrace.
Each room offers peaceful, minimalist design and encourages relaxation with dark woods, soft Italian linens on low slung beds with down pillows and woven throws. Sleek concrete bathrooms are outfitted with plush towels and yukata robes.
- Complimentary wireless internet access (WiFi)
- Flat screen televisions with dvd players & premium cable programming
- iPod outfitted with custom playlists and docking stations
- Bathrobes, Hairdryers & Premium Toiletries
- Work Desk with Cordless telephones
- Bedside Lamps and Alarm Clocks
- Baby cribs & additional beds available
- A variety of choices including rooms with one double, Queen or King bed.